This week’s top items: Disney has closed Lucasarts, the Vita may not be dead, dumb shit executives say (this segment always has content), and why the best ideas are stolen.
- Life saving crowdfunding campaign begins for indie dev
- Disney closes LucasArts
- Video: Remembering LucasArts’ groundbreaking Maniac Mansion
- GDC 13: New directions and the search for enlightenment
- Industry in flux: What we learned from Game Developer’s 2012 Salary Survey
- Gender Gap and the Game Developer Salary Survey
- The Rebirth of the Vita?
- Is GameMaker Studio Master Collection Worth It?
- Zynga takes plunge into real money gambling in UK
- EA mobile boss: Freemium haters a “vocal minority”
- Ubisoft: Player satisfaction justifies Assassin’s Creed sequels
- Microsoft exec: I don’t get the drama around always-on
- Windows 8 tops 10% share on Steam surveyTerraria and Minecraft were the big XBLA sellers in March
- The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
- Smoke & Mirrors: How BioShock Infinite Tricks You Into Liking Elizabeth
- How to Create a Custom 2D Physics Engine: The Basics and Impulse Resolution
Leave a comment