Having killed his cohosts and stuffed them into tiny little boxes, Mike takes over the show to cover the week’s news. This week includes game engine updates, Cliffy Bleszinski on sexism, Steam wants to sell your beta, and what publishers want from developers. Welcome to the new format!
- SunBurn 2.1 EA – Now running DirectX 11!
- Unity 4.1
- Kinect for Windows
- Steam Early Access
- DLC Quest on Steam
- Anonymous Internet Boy Taliban Tropes
- How Facebook inspired Remember Me to drop global warming, and why its protagonist had to be a woman
- Zelda Starring Zelda: The Story
- Apathy and refunds are more dangerous than Piracy.
- How the cloud could have saved SimCity, and what you can learn from it
- What publishers want from developers
- 8 Reasons why Indie Games Fail
- 3D Primer for Game Developers: An Overview of 3D Modeling in Games
- PS4 not worth the cost, says Nvidia
- Mojang targets families with Minecraft Realms subs service
Leave a comment