This week we address the question “has Kickstarter peaked?”, discuss Atari 2600 games and stand up for E.T., and speculate the future of consoles. And soup.
- US Democrat Nancy Pelosi defends games
- EA Takes Credit For Dead Space 3 Resource Farming Exploit
- Ouya’s plans to curate great game content in a crowded online store
- The Year of Living Double Finely
- Kickstarter is wearing itself out, says Gas Powered Games CEO
- Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
- Wargaming.net acquires Gas Powered Games
- Microsoft opens Xbox Entertainment Studios in LA
- Stupid, Stupid xBox!!
- What the hell? Is this the new PlayStation controller?
- Steam for Linux arrives
- Newell: Valve isn’t cancelling any projects
- CliffyB: “In the $60 disc-based market, horror doesn’t fly”
- EA: No backwards compatibility for next wave of consoles
Leave a comment