After a two week break, the crew are back, worn out from illness and holidays, to discuss some of the games released in 2012, RPG Maker, how to handle piracy, and do some Kickstarter catch-up.
- Thoughts on RPG Maker on Steam
- Farewell XNA
- Hotline Miami pirated ‘to extraordinary levels’
- Minecraft Movie Makers Upload It To The Pirate Bay
- Raspberry Pi store opens
- Valve rolls out public Steam Linux beta
- Valve opens Steam Community Market
- ‘Where did the money go?’ ask Code Hero devs
- Is lateness failure?
- Kickstarter Marketing – The Power of the Lauch
- Kickstarter and State Sales Tax
Leave a comment