This week we discuss big projects on Kickstarter, 2D platformer implementations, and options for indie developers to sell their games digitally.
- Techco is Giving Away Two Raspberry Pi Credit-card Sized Computers!
- What’s Happening at the Technology Cooperative
- What effect do the Tim Shafers have on Kickstarter?
- Math for game programmers 01 – Introduction
- The guide to implementing 2D platformers
- Where can I sell my Indie PC game?
- Browser Game Pick: Soulcaster (MagicalTimeBean)
- Celebrate Xbox Live’s 10th anniversary with giveaways
- A decade on, Xbox Live must face its biggest challenge
- Next DirectX iteration a Windows 8 exclusive
- Microsoft Windows chief steps down
- win the opportunity to be mentored by ian livingstone obe and any payne obe along with a month’s free pr support with microsoft’s “power up” competition!
- There are a bunch of Xbox 360 bundles for Black Friday
- Unity 4 launches
- Nintendo takes foray into App Store with Pokédex
- Nintendo delays Nintendo TVii
- Hulu launches a videogame hub
- Kickstarter: Retro Game Crunch • Six Games in Six Months
Music in the outtakes by Inverse Phase
Leave a comment