This episode was going to be titled “Worlds Collide” but the early discussion of the show turned to reasons why Captain Dubstep isn’t going to be finished. After that we cover collision detection, Zynga, Bioware, and Kickstarter news.
- Technology Cooperative
- Report: Zynga’s chief security officer resigns
- Zynga files countersuit against EA
- Valve’s first hardware beta set for 2013
- Ray Muzyka & Greg Zeschuk Retire – From Ray Muzyka – From Greg Zeschuk
- Unity inks Wii U deal
- Can Film-Inspired Project Financing Work for Games?
- Kickstarter for the Average Indie
- Obsidian accuses publishers of abusing Kickstarter
- Kickstarter Is Not a Store
- Sword of Fargoal 2: Classic Dungeon-Crawler Adventure
- Sealark, an Oceanic Adventure Game
- Blackspace – Plan. Dig. Defend. Survive.
- Bring Duke Nukem Mobile to iPhone and Android!
Leave a comment