This week our guest is Michael Guenther, a CPA with experience helping game studios, helps demystify taxes for indies and kickstarters.
Update: Michael just posted to his blog help for Non-US XBLIG developers – Xbox Live Developers Who Are Not US Citizens Need To Get Paid
- Michael Guenther: Guenther & Associates | Blog
- 5 Kickstarter Projects Slammed With Success
- I am a Indie Video Game Developer – How Should I Handle Financials?
- Video Game Developers Three Favorite Tax Incentives
- No Kickstarter project should pay income tax in their first year.
- cant get hold of pre paid codes
- Cable providers reportedly testing cloud gaming services
- Xbox Live adds Gamerscore rewards
- Ensemble: Bungie saw Halo Wars as infringing on their franchise
- Notch refuses Windows 8 certification
- Steam publishes first Greenlight game McPixel
- Valve to begin Steam Linux beta next week
- New crowdfunding platform Gambitious goes live
- An EPIC 5-disc FF6 Fan Album from OC ReMix… Take Two!
- Devil’s Cove Adventure Game
- Rising Sun: Episode 1 – A Computer Story Game
- Geoception: Reality Gaming in Google Earth
- OreZom Trails
- Fields of Fresh – Epic Campaign for an Epic RPG
- Nexus 2: The Gods Awaken
- Recyx… Will they find the energy needed?
- iMpulse Game Controller & Key Finder: Pocket Accessory
Leave a comment