With the news that Nintendo Power will cease publication later this year, the crew goes though Mike’s collection of issues between 1988 and 1991.
- Unity to support Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- OnLive ‘had days to live’ after accruing debts of $40m
- Moore affronted and upset by Zynga’s copycat games
- What went wrong during the making of Journey
- Alex Hutchinson: Game journalists exhibit “subtle racism”
- Bummer Morning: Nintendo Power Closing, PopCap And Funcom Layoffs
- How Camouflaj saved République’s Kickstarter
- Broken Sword – the Serpent’s Curse Adventure
- Pinball Arcade: Star Trek The Next Generation
- Scope Creep Hack-venture – Learn Linux and/or Hacking!
- Zombie Cruise – Love.Boat.Zombies!
- Cypress Inheritance Video Game
- Dies Irae: Phantatiom Elements
- Number Stumber fun educational game for kids 3 to 9
- The Official Otakon Super Beat Em’ Up Video Game!
- DreadBall – The Futuristic Sports Game
Leave a comment