This week we spend discussing several news items including Steam Greenlight, Xbox Live Ads, and if the Ouya represents a console revolution or just a well designed marking campaign.
- XNA–The future is bright, the future is Managed
- I’ve decided to finally release my game
- Contest: Name the Game
- Steam adding ‘Greenlight’ community voting element
- Molyneux’s debut 22Cans title Curiosity gets dated
- Ads up, games down: The ugly, profitable details about Xbox Live advertising
- The reality of the OUYA console doesn’t match the hype: why you should be skeptical
- Ouya – just how disruptive is it?
- OUYA, the Android console – naivete at work?
- Kickstarting Ouya – Was it right?
- The Video Game Kickstarter Report – Week of July 13
- Ouya, Steam Greenlight, and the future
- Kickstarter to launch in UK this autumn
- OUYA: A New Kind of Video Game Console
- Penny Arcade Sells Out
- Super Techno Kitten Adventure
- Blue Groove Racer
- Insurgency 2
- Legacy of the Last Refuge – Revenge of the Old School RPG
- Echoes of Aeons
Leave a comment