This week the crew focused on simple story telling in games and discusses how Bastion’s narrative created impact. Warning this episode contains multiple Bastion SPOILERS! The crew also discuss the feedback they received on the DBP build of Captain Dubstep.
- SunBurn 2.0 goes Gold! Framework Edition Ships Too!
- Axiom Verge
- Microsoft releases SmartGlass SDK
- Tim Schafer ‘scared for publishers’
- 699 games kick started by Kickstarter
- The Trouble With the Never-Satisfied Gamer
- Zynga API unleashed for third-party developers
- Introducing the Source Filmmaker
- Mage Knight Revenge
- SanJiten 「三次元辞典」
- Dressed To Win
- Small studio wants to finish tactical shooter- Rapid Assault
- 10 Days of Video Game Gender Benders
- Jack Houston and the Necronauts
Leave a comment