This week Mike’s repressed memories of Dragon Warrior come to light, explaining his fear o JRPGs. The drew also breaks down several XBLIG news items and discusses what a GameStop conference could mean.
- Uprising III
- Price Frequency Change
- Tips for getting your game Onto Steam!
- No-cost desktop software development is dead on Windows 8
- Indieverse: Dating, Sex, and Relationships
- Joy Ride Turbo review
- Microsoft offering refunds on Minecraft to SDTV owners
- Google Play to allow in-app subscriptions
- US one step closer to devastating Xbox 360 ban
- Indie initiative hopes to prove developer-controlled pricing is good for everybody
- Mobile game developer survey leans heavily toward iOS, Unity
- GameStop opens annual conference to consumers
- Disruptive Technology
- Update #2: New Stretch Goal and New $50 Reward! Stickers!!
- The History of Sierra On-Line
- Vacant Sky: Awakening – Reinventing classical RPGs
- Zombie Cruise – Love, boat, zombies!
- Embers of Caerus Investor Prototype
- Toxologic: a First Person Puzzle Platformer PC game
- BandFuse – Rock Legends: An incredibly REAL music video game
- Zombie Playground (#zpg) – 3D Action, Online Battle RPG
Leave a comment