This week we discuss making Ender’s Game (the novel) into a 3D combat game, the foretold death of XBLA, and common mechanics and themes of point-n-click adventure games.
Kickstarter Games of the Week:
- OXM Online: Microsoft believes XBLA will die
- Develop: The world’s most essential game engines: Develop’s list in full
- Hawken March 2012 gameplay Trailer
- OXM Online: Pritect Ya Neck: Should you be concerned about Kinect spying?
- OXM Online: Report: Hydrophobia developer nearing bankruptcy
- Giantbomb: Binding of Isaac Denied 3DS Release Over Religious Concerns
- Major Nelson: Windows 8 Consumer Preview and Xbox LIVE
- Scott Hanselman: How To Guide to Installing and Booting Windows 8 Consumer Preview off a VHD (Virtual Hard Disk)
- Extra Credits: Season 4, Ep. 3 – Western & Japanese RPGs (part 1)
Leave a comment